Monday, May 25, 2009

Take me the way i am<3



Has anyone noticed the talent of Adele? or Ingrid michaelson?
its really... wow. I must say this style is deff. my style
I don't know something about women whose voices are some-what deeper
than others sounds beautiful to me.
Anyway, im just up to nothing right now. School is almost
over! Finally! God, you don't know how long i've been waiting for this!
I seriously hate high school because the teachers assign stupid stuff!
And college, i heard and see, is WAY easier! it's like WTF! you do a research
paper and the grammar, spelling is horrible! and you get a 47/50? WOW...
If only Quezada was that easy...So today we went to celebrate my nieces
bday and my mom said that we were going to leave at 4pm. It was now 4:30
and me being a teenager got fucking pissed the fuck off. made a huge scene
and the whole family was just staring. but i don't give a fuck!
So... i'm ignoring the stupid ass of a step father and ignorant mother.
FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment