Sunday, May 24, 2009

Robert Pattinson, your hot but not THAT hot...


Have you noticed how hes a hot-shot now that twilight came out?
I mean, where the FUCK were all the girls when he was in harry potter
right?!... am i right?!
I guess people have this thing for vampires. two words. KINKY ASSES!
I gotta admit though, he was damn FINE in Twilight.

So as an auction to raise money for amFAR's annual Cinema Against AIDS event
in Cannes, Robert sacrificed his virginity (okay, maybe not his virginity) but
he offered his cheek (no, not his ass) to these two rich ladies that paid
a whooping $28,000. So, i know it went for a good cause and everything but
I would NOT pay that much money for a kiss on the cheeks. i would have
that man handle me in bed! shoot.

1 comment:

  1. it's also twilight!
    lol
    twilight get's little 10 year old girls wet!
    XD

    ReplyDelete